Your Personal Injury Attorney for the Greater Los Angeles Area
Williamson Law Firm represents individuals and their families who have been seriously injured as a result of the negligence, carelessness, or recklessness of others. Personal injuries not only cause physical pain, but often emotional and financial hardship through loss of work, medical bills, and stress placed upon families and loved ones. We often take our physical and mental well-being for granted—until something goes wrong.
Personal injury cases are technical and can be complex. Peter Williamson, has over 33 years of experience before administrative boards, trial courts and appellate courts, and have prevailed on claims for the most serious personal injuries.
Personal injury cases are always emotional. While you are upset or grieving, you should not make any major decisions that will limit any future recoveries without consulting an attorney. You should not enter into any settlement, sign any release or accept any money in exchange for releasing an individual, corporation, or insurance company from liability without first knowing what insurance coverage or other redress is available to you and your family.
We can help you decide your best course of action and can develop the best legal strategy for demonstrating your claim.
Williamson Law Firm handles a wide variety of personal injury cases, including those involving:
2. Medical Malpractice (including malpractice by doctors, nurses, and other health professionals)
3. Premises Liability (including a slip and fall accident and the failure to warn of a danger on the premises)
4. Product Liability (including defects in the manufacture or design of a product and the failure to warn of a product danger)
5. Bicycle Accidents
Physical and emotional injuries in these cases may come in all varieties. The following are some examples of the types of injuries that may be the subject of a personal injury claim.
1. Traumatic Brain Injuries, Closed Head Injury, and other Injuries resulting in Severe and/or Permanent Brain Damage
3. Fractures and Dislocations
4. Birth Defects and Birth-Related Injuries
6. Seizure Disorders, Cancer, and other Serious or Terminal Medical Conditions
7. Emotional Trauma, Mental Anguish, Anxiety, Depression, and other Psychological or Emotional Conditions
8. Loss of Consortium (a spouse’s or child’s loss of the companionship, help, and affection of a person who has died).
9. Other Severe, Permanent, and Crippling Injuries, as well as injuries of lesser severity
If you believe someone in your family was killed as a result of the negligence, carelessness, or recklessness of others call us immediately at (818) 226-5700 for a FREE CONSULTATION.
Williamson Law Firm
Personal Injury Law Firm
We Proudly Provide Legal Representation for Citizens of Woodland Hills, Woodland Hills, Canoga Park, Van Nuys, Santa Monica, Burbank, Thousand Oaks, Glendale, Simi Valley and the Greater Los Angeles Area